Executive Coaching is an interactive process that enables professionals to leverage their natural strengths while increasing awareness of their developmental opportunities. Unlike firms that have an “off the shelf” approach to coaching, our process is very tailored to our clients and leverages background in business management and organizational development. Our coaching philosophy revolves around our unique ALIGN model, which supports individuals in gaining deeper insight into behaviors that either support or detract from key relationships and performance. We enable executives to appreciate multiple perspectives and integrate objective interview and assessment data into strategically aligned action plans. By creating a safe and trusting partnership with our clients, we’ve been able to successfully accelerate their path to achieving organizational impact.
At LLG, we only partner with top-rated coaches who have at least 15 years of solid coaching experience, coupled with exposure to multiple industries. Some example scenarios in which our Executive Coaches have partnered with organizations include:
- A recently promoted CEO who needed an objective sounding board
- A senior executive who wanted to expand influence and uncover gaps/blind spots
- A manager who was encouraged to focus on developing talent, coaching and succession
- A high-potential manager preparing for promotion by refining leadership acumen
- A new manager who needed to onboard quickly, build a network and culturally adapt
- Executives who faced career transition and were adjusting to a new organization or industry